Beauty Tips for Rainy Season
The resistance of the body is naturally reduced because of the infections one commonly faces in monsoon. These include common cold, flu, indigestion problems, jaundice, cough, dysentery, typhoid etc., So, it is important that you need to take care of the food you eat and the water you drink. You also get affected with skin diseases like prickly heat, eczema etc.,
There is a lot more to take care of your skin this monsoon as dust particles easily settle on your skin which eventually damages the regular soft and toned look your skin possess. Here are some tips to maintain your skin healthy:
- Most of the times use soap free cleansers and a good scrub so as to keep your skin moist all the time.
- An alcohol free toner is suggested as the high humidity could open up your pores (Toning is usually followed after cleansing).
- Most of them stop using sunscreen once the climate turns cool, but you must continue it even if it is cloudy.
- Heavy makeup is a huge turn off in rains, better if one opts for a water- proof makeup.
- Opt for a lotion- based serum, which keeps your skin rehydrated and brightens it up.
- Avoid bleaching and facials in this season, as bleaching could do more harm for your face and facial makes your skin rough.
- Wash your lips at night and apply some milk cream. Avoid lipsticks especially the dark shaded ones. Apply coconut oil if they are slightly cracked.
- Waxing, pedicure, and manicure are always recommended to give your skin and body a toned look all the time.
- Always wash your face, hands and feet as soon as you reach your home with lukewarm water. This makes you feel refreshed and stay healthy.
It is as important to take care of your hair as you take care of your body. The best method is to keep good care by following some safety measures:
- Most of the times try to protect your hair from rains, but that’s something impossible as we get caught in rains at least once in a while.
- As you reach home better wash your hair with mild shampoos and let it dry.
- Always apply shampoos in a gentle manner and do not forget to use a conditioner in this season after every wash.
- At night times, massage your hair with warm coconut oil and comb your hair for the even distribution of oil on your scalp and hair.
- You can also try applying warm oil mixed with curry leaves for your hair to remain thick and black.