Chlorhexidine topical (for the skin) is used to clean the skin to prevent infection that may be caused by surgery, injection, or skin injury.
- Use exactly as directed on the label, or as prescribed by your doctor. Do not use in larger or smaller amounts or for longer than recommended.
- Do not take by mouth. Chlorhexidine topical is for use only on the skin.
- Rinse the skin before applying chlorhexidine topical. Apply only enough medicine to cover the area you are treating. Do not apply this medicine to deep cuts, scrapes, or open skin wounds.
Some Brand names of Chlorhexidine in Bangladesh:
- GERMISOL (Square pharmaceuticals)
- HEXISOL (ACI Ltd)
- SAVLON (ACI Ltd)
- XISOL (Aristopharma)
- HANDIRUB (Eskayef Bangladesh Ltd.)
- SEVDOL (Seema Pharmaceuticals Ltd.)
- SEFTOL (Skylab Pharmaceuticals Ltd)
- KEVILON (Opsonin Pharma)
- HYGINOL (Millat Pharmaceuticals Ltd.)
- G-ANTISEPTIC (Square pharmaceuticals)